Table of contents

This article is for those who forgot to cancel the automatically renewing PRO package on eJOY, or did not know that the subscription package on Apple was an automatic package, or eJOY products are not compatible with your phone device. You can request a refund on the Apple store if you subscribe to the eJOY PRO plan on Apple.

1. How to request a refund

Step 1: Sign in to

Step 2: Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

Step 3: Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

Step 4: Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

2. Wait 24 to 48 hours for an update on your request

If your request is approved by Apple, it might take additional time for the funds to return to your payment method. Learn how to check the status of your refund request.

3. If you can't find the charge on

Find out if another account was used to make a purchase.

  • Search your email for the words "receipt from Apple" or "invoice from Apple".
  • Look for a receipt that matches the amount that you want to request a refund for.
  • On the receipt, see what was purchased and which Apple ID was used.

Once you've found the receipt, try these steps:

  • If the receipt is for a member of your Family Sharing group and you're the family organizer, you can still request a refund on Tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear.
  • If the receipt is for a different Apple ID, use that Apple ID to sign in to

If you can't find a receipt, try these steps:

  • If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After you receive an email receipt, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you have multiple Apple IDs, use each one to sign in to and look for the charge you want to request a refund for.