Do you want to quickly and conveniently look up words when reading news or documents? This article will guide you:
- How to use eJOY to look up words and short phrases
- How to translate and explain the meaning of long sentences
First, make sure you have downloaded the eJOY AI dictionary for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Cốc Cốc - compatible browsers with eJOY. If you haven't downloaded it yet, please click here to download it.
1. How to use eJOY to look up words and short phrases
Step 1: Open your favorite English news website.
Step 2: Click or highlight the word or phrase you don't understand > select the water drop icon.
Step 3: You can view Translation or Definition.
Step 4: Save the appropriate definition to review.
- If the word you are looking up does not have a result in the eJOY dictionary or you are not satisfied with the available results, what should you do?
You can use AI explain to get smarter results from AI.
2. Translating sentences and paragraphs
To translate a sentence or paragraph, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Highlight the sentence or paragraph you want to translate.
Step 2: Click on the water drop icon.
- Now you can view the Google-Microsoft translation or view the IPA pronunciation of the entire sentence.
- Finally, if there is a good phrase in the sentence that you want to remember, highlight the phrase and click Add to save it for later.
- In addition, if the text has too many new words and you don't want to look up each word one by one, use the Inline Translation feature.
+ For Windows, hold down the ALT key and highlight the text you need to translate.
+ For MacOS, hold down the Option key and highlight the text you need to translate
Now you know the basic operations to look up words and sentences when reading newspapers and documents. Try it out right away!
If you need additional support, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org